Mechanical Project Engineer
Great opportunity to work in a company with a fantastic reputation, delivering turnkey projects for global brands.
Be master of your own destiny with an employer that recognises and rewards top performance.
An interesting and challenging role, incorporating engineering expertise, commercial savvy, and people and relationshop management.
- Permanent Role
- Based near Bristol
- Up to £55k basic pa
- Generous bonus and car allowance
- Full details below
About the company
This established and growing business has built itself a well earned reputation for expertise and high quality work in providing innovative solutions in process engineering and manufacturing. It has a number of sites in the UK and boasts major global brands amongst its client base.
About the role
The principal responsibility of this role is to oversee the delivery of CapEx projects from cradle to grave, for customers across a number of sectors, but in particular some high profile clients in the food industry. This will involve quoting for projects and ensuring that profitability is maximised whilst maintaining good customer relations and compliance. The role also carries the responsibility of managing multi-discipline teams and negotiating and communicating across all levels within the business and with clients.
Key duties will include:
- Customer quotations for new build and upgrade projects
- Management and delivery of multiple projects
- Supervision of design, procurement, installation and commissioning
- Budget control, timescales and health & safety
- Client Liaison, change negotiation and satisfaction
- Performance and relationship management of own team, client workers and contractors
- Monitoring of project progress and reporting to senior management.
- Up to £55k basic salary per annum
- £4,000 Car Allowance
- Annual performance bonus of up to £10k
- Increasing holiday entitlement with service
- Company pension
This role is based out of offices near Bristol and will involve visits to client sites in the West region.
Bath, Bristol, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Cirencester, Gloucester, Newport, Stroud, Swindon, Weston-Super-Mare
We are seeking a qualified mechanical engineer who is experienced with process pipework within the food industry. Suitable candidates will relish responsibility and enjoy an environment where hard work and success is recognised and rewarded. You will have high standards and a good eye for detail to ensure that health and safety requirements are met while delivering projects on time and on budget to high customer satisfaction.
- Qualified with a degree/HND/HNC in mechanical engineering or similar
- Knowledge and experience with hygiene process pipework
- Able to manage projects throughout the full project life cycle
- Commercially astute with good client relations skills
- Experience with resource and contractor management
- Competent general IT skills and familiar with MS Project
- Proficiency with AutoCAD would be an advantage
Suitable applicant roles include
Engineering Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Lead Engineer, Principal Engineer
Get In Touch
: Mon - Fri 8:30 - 18:00 | Sat - Sun Closed
Home | Find Talent | Find A New Role | Current Jobs | About Us | Contact Us
Request A Call Back